Due to the abundance of State and City directives regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Manhattan Community Board 4 office will be closed and working remotely. We can be reached via email and phone. Phone messages will be retrieved and responded to in a timely manner.
We can be reached via email at:
- Jesse Bodine: email@example.com
- Nelly Gonzalez: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janine Pretente: email@example.com
For the time being, all public meetings will be held via phone/video conference, as directed by NYS Executive Order No. 202.1. Links to the conferences will be posted in advance on our calendar page and will be going out via social media and e-blast.
- NYC has reached the threshold to close public school buildings. The percent of positive tests in NYC is equal to or greater than 3% based on the 7-day rolling average. As of November 19, 2020 all public school buildings are temporarily closed until further notice. Remote instruction continues for all students. Learn more at the NYC Department of Education website.
- Hotline: (888) 727-4692
- Find you COVID-19 Hotspot Zone by Address
- NY Forward Website
- Information about Reopening NYC Businesses
Open Restaurant Program:
NYC has announced that the Open Restaurants Program has been made permanent, and restaurants will be permitted to use heating and enclosures, and expand seating to adjacent properties with neighbors’ consent. As the program’s duration will now continue through the winter months, new safety enhancements are required in order for roadway seating areas to better withstand the stresses that winter may bring. Learn more about the Open Restaurant Program.
Open Storefronts Program:
The Open Storefronts Program assists existing ground-floor storefront businesses who want to use outdoor areas on a temporary basis. The program allows eligible businesses to conduct activity on sidewalks, roadways, or a combination of both. In addition, businesses engaged in retail trade repair stores, personal care services, and dry cleaning and laundry services are able to use outdoor spaces for seating, queuing, or display of dry goods. The Open Storefronts program is available from October 30, 2020 – December 31, 2020. Learn more about the Open Storefronts Program.