- This event has passed.
LANDMARKS 1 Chenault Spence, Chair
October 14 @ 5:30 pm
- *399 W. Broadway – Application is to propose a Master Plan for hand painted advertising signage.
- *33 Ninth Ave. aka 401-403 W. 13th St. – Application is to retro-fit the existing non-illuminated window signs with internal illumination and install one custom corner sign cabinet reading ‘Rolex’ with a clock at each elevation.
- *52-58 Gansevoort St. – Application is to install signage, add exterior lighting, insert brickwork and a clock in middle window opening, add planter boxes on windowsills, and add logos adjacent to the entrance door.
- *527 Broome St. – Application is to replace the storefront.
- *611 Broadway – Application is to construct a one-story rooftop addition and mechanical equipment, install an ADA compliant entrance, and perform façade restoration.
- *9 St. Luke’s Pl. – Application is to construct a 3-story addition to rear of the house, a penthouse addition and new mechanical equipment on roof, new windows on all facades, refurbishment of areaway and sidewalk, and excavation below cellar and rear yard.
- *69 Gansevoort St. – Application is to construct a multi-story rooftop addition in front of and on top of an existing one-story rooftop structure.
- *Discussion of Expense Budget Priorities for Fiscal Year 2023.
Please register using the link below: