- This event has passed.
LANDMARKS 1 Chenault Spence, Chair
September 10 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- *2 Ninth Ave. – Application is to install signage at the canopy.
- *201 Sullivan St. – Application is to install a handicap ramp.
- *85 Christopher St – Application is to replace all windows on the street-facing façade above the ground floor.
*72 Grand St. – Application is to construct a new 4-story commercial building with cellar, basement, and penthouse on the corner of Grand and Wooster St.(move to September 14th Landmarks Committee meeting.)
- *600 Broadway – Application is to install signage at the primary (Broadway) façade and modify the infill at the rear (Crosby St. façade.)
- *72-76 W. 11th St. – Application is to reconstruct and alter the street wall.
- *770 Broadway – Application is to establish a master plan governing the future installation of storefront infill and signage.
Please register at the following link: