- This event has passed.
LANDMARKS 1 Chenault Spence, Chair
January 14 @ 6:30 pm
- *61 7th Ave. So. – Application is to install a handicap accessible ramp.
- *59 Greene St. – Application is to alter/lower the existing window sill and replace the existing window glass.
- *334 W. 12th St. – Application is to install a new cornice.
- *530 Broadway – Application is to remove non-original doors, transom, and intercom replace with glass doors with black metal framing and to install a new intercom.
- *14 Gay St. – Application is to restore the facade and roof and reconstruct stoop, and iron work in historic design.
37-39 Perry St. – Application is to gut renovate and re-allocate some square footage onto the roof.(laid over)
- *24 E. 10th St. – Application is to alter existing rooftop addition, construct rear yard additions, and remove the shutters at the front facade. (*Note: This is the latest landmarks presentation proposed at the committee meeting.)
Please register at the following link: